Solidarity Now in cooperation with Fred Roberts Photography Foundation are implementing a photography workshop“Social and Cultural Integration”. The workshop includes lectures and photography workshops at selected locations in the center of Athens. The workshop will be completed with a photography exhibition which will be open to the public and will be followed with a diploma ceremony to participants.
Participation is free.
· The workshop will last a total of 8 days starting on 15.06.2019 and ending on 22.06.2019.
· Attendance is mandatory to all sessions of the workshop.
· Program will provide accommodation and full board to participants(3 meals and 3 snacks daily).
· Classes and accommodation will take place at Welcommon Hostel in the center of
Athens(4 Kapodistriou street).
· SN designated staff will reside with them for the duration of the program.
· All required equipment will be provided by organizers.
· The program will be taught exclusively in English, so a good level of English is encouraged(interpretation support in Greek will be available).
· Parents will have to sign consent form to allow participation in the workshop.
* Participants will be enthusiastic about photography, characterized by eagerness to learn and with self-expression communication skills.
* The team will be comprised of 10 male and 10 female students, age group 14–15 years old.
* Good knowledge of Greek and English, without it being a reason for exclusion
*No prior knowledge or experience in photography is necessary
* Preference will be on students who commit their interest and participation in the next cycles in the next 3 years.
Apply Now by sending the children’s surname, age, a motivational quote on why your child should participate and contact details to the Email address: [email protected], Subject: Photography, until Friday 17/05.
*Fredric Roberts is an award-winning photographer based in Los Angeles. The Fredric RobertsPhotography Workshops are led by the award-winning photographer as he brings his passionfor storytelling through still images to high school aged students around the World.
For more information, visit: http://fredricrobertsworkshops.org/