APPLY NOW 🚀
Cream Athens and Refugee Week Greece are pleased to announce an open call for artists whose work focuses on refugees, migrants or diaspora and we particularly encourage artists of refugee and migrant background to apply.
We invite all eligible artists to submit their work to be considered for our virtual showcase during Refugee Week Greece, between 19-25 June 2023!
We welcome artists from all locations and backgrounds to apply. We look forward to receiving your submissions and showcasing the incredible talent around the globe.
Together, we can celebrate compassion and bring attention to important issues affecting our global community.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send the following information via email at [email protected]:
• Contact information (Name / website / email / Instagram handle
• Artist’s bio (70-100 words)
• High quality images of your work(s)
• Work information (Title / medium / dimensions / year)
• Work description (70-100 words)
Deadline: Sunday 11 June 2023, at 12 PM GMT time.
• The selected artists will be showcased virtually – You don’t have to send us or ship your physical piece of work
• All artists evidencing a reputable and committed artistic career are invited to submit their work
• There is no fee to submit your work
• All two-dimensional and three-dimensional work is accepted, including painting, photography, installation and sculpture
• There is no limitation on how many projects or how many images per project you will submit.
Please label your files as name_surname_title_year.jpg
• There are no restrictions on the dimensions of works submitted