Within the framework of the Social Unit of the Greek Council for Refugees, teams of specialized professionals work, providing counselling and psychosocial support services to asylum seekers and refugees, in particular in the following population groups:
1.Undocumented, asylum seekers
2. Persons with refugee status (recognized refugees, with subsidiary protection,with humanitarian status)
3. Survivors of torture
4. Survivors of gender-based violence 5. Survivors of trafficking
6. Unaccompanied minors
7. Vulnerable children and families
8. Persons in detention
9. Persons in need of assistance in civil and criminal matters"
Για Eλληνικά ακολουθήστε τον σύνδεσμο.
Access to service and referral procedure info
1. Self referrals 2. Referrals from other organizations