The International Rescue Committee (IRC Hellas) provides career counselling services for the labour market integration of refugees, asylum seekers, migrants and vulnerable host populations in Athens. It also provides targeted counselling and training to young aspiring entrepreneurs to support them in developing their own business.
- One-on-one career counseling sessions
- One-on-one self-employment counseling sessions
- Job search assistance and job matching
- Information about labor rights and work culture in Greece
- Job Readiness Workshops (CV and cover letter writing, interview preparation, soft skills development etc.
- Business training and mentorship opportunities
Για Ελληνικά ακολουθήστε τον σύνδεσμο.
Access to service and referral procedure info
For further information and to book an appointment for the services provided, email [email protected] or call +306947250695. Include your full name, working phone number, the languages spoken and the specific request or question. The IRC will contact you to set up an appointment. Appointments take place from Monday through Thursday between 10:00am and 5:00pm.