Ensuring Integration of Refugees Through an individualized process, the programme aims to empower and enable international protection applicants/holders to become autonomous and enjoy a better quality of life.
The main pillars of the social integration strategies are:
• Learn and gain all necessary administration papers (such as Tax registration number)
• To have legal advice, related to their integration process
• Employability counselling and preparation for the labour market
• Psychosocial support, through engaging to community and city life.
• Continuing education pathways • Referrals to advance their soft and hard skills (such as following language classes or vocational trainings)
• Referrals to other services and parallel support for their life-related current challenges (accommodation, health system, nutrition etc).
Also, the programme aims to:
• Offer advocacy strategies related to integration-related issues
• Promote integration to public and private stakeholders
Download the program's leaflet HERE.
Για Ελληνικά ακολουθήστε τον σύνδεσμο.
Access to service and referral procedure info
Eleonas Accommodation site: Monday -Tuesday – Wednesday, 10.00 – 16.00 Skaramagkas Accommodation site: Thursday – Friday, 10.00 – 16.00 ECHO HUB Athens: Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday 10.00 – 16.00. For other beneficiaries living in Athens: Telephone, on 6988213968, 6988213961, 6985790919