As part of our mission and vision we provide workshops and trainings for mental health professionals, humanitarian aid workers, volunteers and refugees. We do this because we believe that sharing professional knowledge and field experience, as well as underlining the importance and implications of cultural mediation, within all our workshops is a crucial link between organizations and improves the refugees’ wellbeing.
- Psychological First Aid (PFA)
- Trauma and the Disorganized Attachment in Refugee Children
- Sexual Harassment Training Workshop
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Grief
- Building a Functioning Heterogeneous Community
- Cultural Aspects in Death, Grief, and Bereavement
- Children and Traumatic Stress
- Exposure Therapy Basic Training
- Case Studies, Dilemmas and Conflicts in Working with Refugees
- EMDR Basic Training
- Anxiety, Hysteria, and Panic Attacks
Access to service and referral procedure info
Our expert workshops and trainings are used as tools in order to build the capacity and cultural sensitivity of professionals working with refugees in the field. The goal of these workshops is to equip mainly mental health professionals and field workers with a strong understanding of the refugee’s cultural background and the tools necessary to address severe mental health issues resulting from violence, displacement and trauma.