Employerism > eyeing & identifying employment opportunities
Matching Skills & Jobs > matching needs with the available workforce
- We promote the recruitment of asylum seekers and recognized refugees. We are the link between employment needs and the available workforce.
- We pass on the right information, in the right form, to all interested parties
- We provide practical guidance to all parties involved in this process
- We have an active role in promoting a society based on equality and social cohesion
- Staff training to accept diversity in the workplace
- Internal communication organization and human resources department training for refugee integration
- Procedures and legal framework
- Establishment of an employers' network
- Developing and organizing a strategy for corporate social responsibility on integration and multiculturalism
- Counseling and Coaching to the Team Leaders / Program Ambassadors and all involved parties
Για Eλληνικά ακολουθήστε τον σύνδεσμο.
Access to service and referral procedure info
Who is targeted: - NGOs - Public sector - Businesses (CSR Programs development) Services are provided for remuneration.