Following government announcements regarding COVID-19 prevention and response measures, in an attempt to keep the accmr platform up to date, Athens Coordination Center for Migrant & Refugee issues (ACCMR) in collaboration with its member organizations, is carrying out an update of services and activities available to vulnerable groups - including migrants and refugees - in Athens.
The service mapping is available here: https://bit.ly/3daDZJG
The mapping process is also supported with information provided by the Communicating with Communities Working Committee (coordinated by SolidarityNow and UNHCR), as well as by the synAthina network.
The main objective of the initiative is to provide the actors involved in the protection and integration of vulnerable groups - including refugees and migrants - with the necessary information so that they can cooperate more effectively. Please note that we prioritise services that are not limited to beneficiaries subscribed to specific programmes, but instead are open to all vulnerable groups.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: ACCMR is not responsible for the provision of services and is neither able nor authorized to respond to queries by beneficiaries regarding access to services or any kind of assistance.
Additionally, the listed stakeholders are providing their services to the maximum possible extend permitted by the current situation limitations.
Further info regarding the mapping
- You can access this service mapping using this excel form. The form will be regularly updated with information provided directly by service providers in collaboration with the ACCMR team, based on new information as the epidemic evolves. You can either consult the form online or download it.
- The form includes 3 sheets: the 1st one is listing NGO and other stakeholders' services, the 2nd services provided by the City of Athens and the 3rd one Good Practices. Through the third one we are intending to identify useful practices that have been developed in order to best respond to interruptions in service provision (i.e. online/digital solutions etc).
- You can search by either stakeholder (1st column - in alphabetical order) or category type (2nd column).
- This mapping is implemented on the basis of an already existing list of mapped services by the members of the ACCMR digital platform. However, non - member organizations of ACCMR can also participate, and we encourage that in order to have a complete service mapping as much as possible.
- The information is available in Greek and in English.
CONTACT US (ONLY FOR ORGANISATIONS - NOT FOR BENEFICIARIES):
If you wish to have your service listed, send an email here:
SERVICE MAPPING TOOL LINK: https://bit.ly/3daDZJG
* PLEASE NOTE
The Athens Coordination Center for Migrant and Refugee issues (ACCMR) does not necessarily share the views and opinions of the organizations participating in this mapping. In addition, the organizations hold responsibility for the validity of the registered services.