The COVID-19 Vaccination Taskforce of the Communicating with Communities (CwC) Working Group, that is being coordinated by SolidarityNow and UNHCR, prepared the answers to the most frequent asked questions regarding the vaccination against COVID-19 in 10 different languages: English, French, Arabic, Sorani, Somali, Turkish, Farsi, Urdu, Greek, Bengali.
- To download the documents, visit the Solidarity Now website: www.solidaritynow.org/en/συχνές-ερωτήσεις-για-τον-εμβολιασμό-σ/
- Freedom Pass Information in 9 languages for all youth vaccinated and in possession of an AMKA here
- Doctors of the World Information on the Covid19 pandemic vaccination & vaccination certificate in many languages here.
- On the Refugee.info platform, run by the International Rescue Committee and Merci Corps, you will also find answers to frequently asked questions including messages from the Ministry of Health and EODY: https://bit.ly/3zgo9Z9
- On the HELP website of the UNHCR you can find relevant information in the special subsection "Vaccination against COVID-19 '': https://help.unhcr.org/greece/en/shetika-me-ton-koronoio/#Vaccination
This post will be updated with new sources and material.
Please share widely with field staff, community centers/ILCs, and other programmes or locations aimed at refugee and migrant population.