Athens Housing Collective helps LGBT+ refugees in Greece leave the camps, housing them alongside others from their community and providing support, resources, and job training for up to a year.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- Candidates must attend two intake interviews and be approved by Safe Place Greece's Staff team members.
- Candidates may be of any nationality, religion, race, class,, sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Priority will be given to candidates who are either not straight and/or not cisgender. They can identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender,, Queer, Intersex, Asexual, Gender Non-Conforming, Pansexual or LGBTQI+.
- All candidates must complete an intake interview, and complete a brief psychological questionnaire.
Πληροφορίες για πρόσβαση και παραπομπή
For referrals please download and fill the referral form. For further information please email [email protected]